Junior Finance Associate Job at Ilara Health… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ilara Health.
Ilara Health is a renowned healthcare center in Tanzania that makes common diagnostics affordable and accessible to the 500M people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test.
- Inspect, verify, and reconcile accounts receivable records and their balances.
- Analyze and prepare daily accounts receivables reconciliation reports for each of our payment channels.
- Assist in creating and analyzing financial reports.
- Assist in ensuring proper documentation of payment vouchers and all other supporting documents.
- Assist in ensuring efficient, timely and accurate recording of payments and tracking of accounts payable.
- Assist in preparing and processing bank payments and reconciliation of banking activities.
- Assist in preparing payment vouchers ensuring proper documentation and recording to the accounting system on a daily basis.
- Assist with audit-related duties.
- Support month-end closing procedures bypassing necessary entries.
- Degree in Finance/Commerce/Business/Economics.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel is an added advantage.
- Medical Insurance upon successfully completing probation.
- Travel reimbursements for travel expenses incurred at work- while going to the field. Please note that this does not cover daily transportation to the office.
- Working with a team of smart, vibrant and diverse professionals.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461