Junior UX Designer Job at Cytonn Investments…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Cytonn Investments.
Cytonn Investments is an investment and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya, and DC Metro area – the U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high-net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
- Junior UX Designer
- Work with the UI and Service Designers to optimize products and services for a range of client touchpoints.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements.
- Analyze all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs.
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs, and user flows using key tools such as XD, Sketch, Balsamiq, and InVision.
- Help to create clean and simple user-centered designs
- Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly web and mobile apps.
- Assist the Design lead in creating design rationale and specifications.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in a Design/Computer Science related field.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- The ability to do UI design is an added advantage.
- Experience with design and research tools (Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, UXPin, Sketch, Balsamiq, and InVision).
- Passion for entering the world of UX design of web and mobile applications.
- Quick-learning, self-motivated and proactive attitude.
- Ability to accurately complete detail-oriented work both independently and with others.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 16th September 2021.