Kenya Home Deliveries Lead Job at One Acre Fund… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
- Manage execution, improvements, and operational excellence of all Home Deliveries for the Kenya Program.
- Manage design and implementation of policies on how to conduct Client Duka pick-ups.
- Oversee the relevant supplier and vendor relationships performing all Home Deliveries.
- Coordinate with One Acre Fund teams to build new technologies and systems for Deliveries.
- Manage farm to export Aggregation Logistics for the Market Access programs.
- Measurements owned: Client cost per KM for Home Delivery; # Hours to Deliver; Delivery Accuracy; and Market Access Indicators.
- Work experiences of 2 or more years. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, successful entrepreneurial experience, experience in the supply chain, logistics, or other operational management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Applied Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Operational Management.
- Leadership experience building teams and working with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Language: Fluent English. Knowledge of Swahili or regional Kenyan languages are desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 1st January 2022.