Kenya Utalii College 2021 Intake – Application Form | Kenya Utalii College Admission Requirements, Kenya Utalii College Application Form Download and How To Apply.
The management of Kenya Utalii College (KUC) invites application from suitably qualified applicants for admission into degree programmes offered at the institution for the 2021 Academic Year.
Kenya Utalii College Admission Requirements
Interest applicants must possess the following:
- An Aggregate of C- in K.C.S.E.
- Indicated minimum grades in the following subjects
- C- in English Language
- D+ in Mathematics
- Foreign Languages like GCE, IGCE, and IB is an added advantage.
- Other internationally recognized certificates.
- 2nd Division at O Level, or equivalent with a credit in English Language and a pass in Mathematics.
- Applicants should be between 18 – 30 years of age bracket.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE to download the Application form or obtain from the institution
- Indicate your District and Province of birth
- Attach copies of your academic and school leaving testimonials and National ID card or Birth Certificate to your application.
- Deposit a non-refundable application fee of Ksh 1000 or US $50 for non-Kenyans applicants in any Co-operative Bank branch as follows:
Cooperative Bank of Kenya
Account Name: Kenya Utalii College Fees Account
Account No: 01129070937100
Completed Application Form Should be Addressed to:
Kenya Utalii College,
P.O.Box 31052- 00600, Nairobi
Attention: Head of Admissions
Hand delivery to:
Mombasa Trade Center (4th-floor wing),
Kwame Nkrumah Road
Email: [email protected]
Mega City, Mezzanine Floor
P.O. Box 19470-40123, Kisumu.
Email: [email protected],
Down-Town Campus at
Utalii House Building,
Ground Floor, Uhuru Highway