Kenya Utalii College September 2020 Intake – Application Form | Kenya Utalii College 2020 Short Courses, KUC Short Course Application Forms are available now.
The Authority of Kenya Utalii College invites application from suitably qualified persons to apply for admission into the ongoing Short Courses Application 2020. The Application covers only September 2020 Intakes.
Kenya Utalii College September 2020 Admission Requirements
- An Aggregate of C- in K.C.S.E.
- Indicated minimum grades in the following subjects
- C- in English Language
- D+ in Mathematics
- Foreign Languages like GCE, IGCE, and IB is an added advantage.
- Other internationally recognized certificates.
- 2nd Division at O Level, or equivalent with a credit in English Language and a pass in Mathematics.
- Applicants should be between 18 – 30 years of age bracket.
How to Apply Kenya Utalii College September 2020 Intake
- Download and Fill in the Short Courses Application form or obtain from the institution
- Indicate your District and Province of birth
- Attach copies of your academic and school leaving testimonials and National ID card or Birth Certificate to your application.
- Deposit a non-refundable application fee of Ksh 1000 or US $50 for non-Kenyans applicants in any Co-operative Bank branch as follows:
Cooperative Bank of Kenya
Account Name: Kenya Utalii College Fees Account
Account No: 01129070937100
Letter of Admission Should be Addressed to:
Kenya Utalii College,
P.O.Box 31052- 00600, Nairobi
Attention: Head of Admissions
Hand delivery to:
Mombasa Trade Center (4th-floor wing),
Kwame Nkrumah Road
Email: [email protected]
Mega City, Mezzanine Floor
P.O. Box 19470-40123, Kisumu.
Email: [email protected],
Down-Town Campus at
Utalii House Building,
Ground Floor, Uhuru Highway