Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy 2021 Intake
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise courses inCCNA Networking, CCNA Security, Programming, Internet of Things, and Linux. Each module under the five categories (except for Cyber Ops and CCNA Security) takes 70 contact hours of theory classes and lab practical sessions. We offer both full time and part-time classes at ALL our KU Cisco campuses. The courses will be offered in KU Main, City, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, and Embu Campuses.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c: 011-296-246-1400
- Family Bank A/c: 045000023316
- National Bank of Kenya A/c: 010-035-915-0801
- Equity Bank Ltd A/c: 0180290518859
- KU Cisco Networking academy has intakes every month all year round. Copies of KCSE certificates/slips, two passport photos and registration fee receipt MUST be attached to the Application form. The tuition fee stated is inclusive of instruction, exams and a certificate at the end of every course.
How to Apply