Learning Coordinator Job at International Rescue Committee… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Rescue Committee.
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- Under the mentorship of the Deputy Director, work with collaborators in various teams to identify TAs learning needs on key processes and tools relevant to their function on a continuing basis.
- Work with subject matter experts to design & deliver social and self-directed learning products in multiple formats (audio, video, written documentation, peers exchange, Training of Trainers) & languages, to address those needs. That includes modules for in person and e-learning, as well as curating existing content.
- Ensure all information and resources on trainings is available on the intranet and shared through existing communication channels. That includes developing & maintaining spaces on IRC intranet, a catalogue of learning resources alongside a calendar of learning events.
- Supervise learning activities, including collecting feedback for improvement and generating reports as needed.
- Propose and lead a process for updating the TAs learning model based on users’ feedback
- Develop workplan to advance established goals & priorities.
- Coordinate translation of material to ensure it is available in official IRC language as minimum (English, French, Arabic, Spanish)
- Stay up to date on training and instructional design trends.
- 5 years of professional experience in a field relevant to IRC’s work.
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
- Excellent understanding of adult learning including proven track record to design e-trainings.
- Experience in running virtual meetings and navigate collaborative technology applications.
- Excellent communications and ability to develop simple, practical, accessible learning material.
- Excellent project management skills, including organization and attention to detail.
- Highly enthusiastic, collaborative, and pro-active colleague with talent for teaming with cross-functional groups.
- Excellent communication and social skills, including the ability to optimally manage a variety of multi-level relationships in a multicultural environment & ability to collaborate equally effectively with colleagues in ‘remote’ and diverse teams.
- Experience in working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, demanding environment, including ability to meet unexpected demands.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dedication to IRC values of Equality, Service, Integrity and Accountability and a strong passion for our mission.
- Dedication to learning and continuous improvement.
Preferred Experience And Skills
- BA’s degree valued but not required
- Multimedia and basic graphic design
- Ability to travel internationally
- Long-term career interest in nonprofit
- Previous experience with an INGO
- Strong familiarity with IRC processes a plus
- The ability to work (read and write) in French, Arabic, or Spanish strongly preferred