Librarian Job (Knowledge Management Officer) at Retirement Benefits Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Retirement Benefits Authority.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is a regulatory body under the National Treasury, established under Retirement Benefits Act. The Retirement Benefits Act was enacted as part of the on-going reform process in the financial sector in order to bring the retirement benefits industry under a harmonized legislation, to address the many problems that have hitherto faced the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and,
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution;
- Assisting in implementing a knowledge management framework for the Authority;
- Take care of the Authority’s Library;
- Liaising with users to implement knowledge management systems;
- Developing periodic research plans on knowledge management and uptake, scheduling implementation and preparation of reports;
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes for monitoring and evaluating knowledge management and uptake at the Authority; and
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting on performance progress and risk mitigation activities in the Section.