Procurement Officer at Liquid Telecom Kenya…See Details on how to apply for vacancies available at Liquid Telecom Kenya.
Liquid Telecom is a leading communications solutions provider across 13 countries primarily in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa that serves mobile operators, carriers, enterprise, media and content companies and retail customers with high-speed, reliable connectivity, hosting and co-location and digital services.
Reporting to the Procurement and Logistics Manager , the incumbent is responsible for sourcing and buying goods and services in accordance with the best and ethical procurement practices.
Within the framework of the Business Unit’s and purchasing function’s objectives and action plans, support and execute the operational and tactical procurement of goods and services within the country, the implementation of procurement strategies in close cooperation with direct and indirect procurement teams and ensuring that the purchasing & administration activities comply with legal and company policy.
- Analyse and evaluates requisition forms to ensure purchases meet the requirements
- Initiates Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Quotations (RFQ), ensuring the user needs are met, the company obtains best value and that the procurement processes are fair, open and ethical
- Raise Purchase Order’s and ensure they are signed accordingly
- Vendor prequalification and on boarding
- Ensure stocks are monitored and replenished on time
- Monthly procurement reports
- Administer shipment of goods in and out of Kenya
- Professional Diploma (CIPS)
- Business Degree advantageous
- Membership of KISM or CIPS
- 3 years similar job experience ideally in a leading organization
- In-depth knowledge of effective purchasing and supplies management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- General knowledge of telecom products
- A wide knowledge of procurement processes
- Able to work with ACCPAC module effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 5th March, 2021