Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Application Forms 2023/2024, www.lmmu.ac.zm application forms download 2023, LMMU Intake forms 2023, LMMU Application forms 2023, Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Admission Requirements, Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Application Guideline 2023.
This article contains information about Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Application forms 2023, Admission Requirements into Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Admission Requirements 2023
Five ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Application Guidelines 2023 – Online Application
Follow the steps below to complete the application process;
STEP 1: Register for an account using the online application link below.
STEP 2: Complete your personal details i.e. fill out the application form.
STEP 3: Enter your qualifications
STEP 4: Choose the programme
STEP 5: Upload your credential i.e. certificates
STEP 6: Click on “SUBMIT”
NOTE: Make sure you confirm your personal details and other documents uploaded before submitting the application.
Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Application Forms 2023
Applicants wishing to apply manually can download the application forms from the institution’s official website >>>> https://lmmu.ac.zm/
- Fill in the application form and attach your Results and any other qualifications email to; firstname.lastname@example.org or send them by Post office: Great East Road, Chainama Area Lusaka. Tel: +260974330519/+260953821693.
- The following non-refundable fee is chargeable during application is as follows:
- A non-refundable application fee
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Levy Mwanawasa Medical University LMMU Courses Offered
The institution offers a wide range of courses, applicants are advised to confirm the approval status of their proposed course of study before proceeding to apply.