Easy Ways To Make RTSA Payment [Step-by-Step]
Do you know there are easy Ways you can stay at the comfort of your home and effectively pay for Road Transport & Safety Agency (RTSA) Zambia fees and charges? RTSA has made it easy to make payments now, you should be on the queue again, waiting for your time!
Below are the ways you can easily pay RTSA Zambia fees & Charges.
How To Pay RTSA Zambia Online
To pay for RTSA online, follow the steps below:
- Visit: RTSA Website
- Navigate and click on the service you are paying for. (The next page opens)
- Click on ‘Apply for Service’
- Login to Zampass or Register to proceed.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to the payment page to initiate payment.
Via ZAMTEL Kwacha
To use Zamtel Kwacha for RSTA payments, customers must register for service using the steps below:
- Visit: Zampass Portal
- Enter information required
- Choose ZAMTEL as your digital Life partner.
- Click on ”Register’
How To Pay RTSA via Zamtel Kwacha
Follow the steps below:
- Dial *344#
- Select option 4 “Paybill”.
- Select Service.
- Enter Account Number.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter PIN Code (xxxx).