Marketing & Communications Manager Job at Aga Khan Education Service… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan Education Service.
The Aga Khan Academy Nairobi is operated by Aga Khan Education Service Kenya (AKESK), a non-profit service company, registered under the Companies Act. It operates 11 schools in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, and Eldoret and provides nurseries to senior secondary education in both the national and international curricula.
- Ensure employees are aware of changes and projects within the company.
- Ensure that CEO, SMT, and Leadership Team members’ presentations and documents are prepared to a professional standard.
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employees and publish an internal newsletter regularly.
- Streamline school newsletter design and publishing at all AKESK schools. Review/edit all school newsletters before they are published and ensure they are aligned to the vision of AKES.
- Provide AKESK staff with communications coaching including use of multi-media software.
- Ensure print materials and branding strategies for AKESK use are in line with AKDN branding and communication protocols.
- Providing refreshed content to the global website (www.agakhanschools.org) on a regular basis includes collecting information from the schools on regular basis in terms of fees, curriculum changes, achievements, and news
- Ensure that direct marketing and public relations events (Open Houses, Career Days) are managed professionally.
- Develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company’s policies or position on issues.
- Other duties may include issuing press releases, arranging interviews, and compiling press kits.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or a relevant field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in communications within a service organization.
- Social media understanding and expertise in managing digital spaces.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation, with confidence to bring forward ideas and new approaches.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.