Marketing Executive at Firmbridge Advertising…How to Apply.
Firmbridge was incorporated in 2009 to provide beyond Conventional advertising and market support solutions. The business became fully operational in 2012 with focus largely on the Out of Home advertising segment. We invest in research and trade analysis to ensure that our market reach ideas are tailor made to resonate with individual brand needs.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base through regularly scheduled visits.
- Conduct prospective calls to develop new business prospects.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executives in implementing the Marketing department’s goals.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Attend and participate in networking groups and events.
- Ability to have a good understanding of our outdoor advertising infrastructure.
- Should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, administration or a relevant field.
- Should demonstrate proficiency in a variety of Computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power point, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- High-level written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Kindly note that this position is restricted to fresh graduates or those who have completed their course work and awaiting graduation. Only successful candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted for further consideration in the Selection process.
Disclaimer: Applications should only be submitted via our LinkedIn Account and not through other platforms or to the Company’s email address.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 8th May, 2021