Maseno University School of Medicine September 2020 Intake
The management of Maseno University (MU) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into their school of Medicine September 2020 intakes. Interested applicants are to follow the steps below to apply.
Maseno University is accredited by both the Commission for University Education and the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council to offer Master of Medicine training in the following specialities:
- Master of Medicine in Family and Emergency Medicine.
- Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Master of Medicine in General Surgery.
- Master of Human Anatomy.
These are full-time residential courses.
Applicants should meet the following requirements.
- Must have a bachelor of medicine and surgery degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must have completed at least one year of clinical practice post-internship.
- Show evidence of registration, or eligibility to be licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
- Provide a certificate of good conduct from the Kenya medical practitioners and dentists council or any equivalent authority from the country of from origin if outside Kenya.
- Show evidence of proficiency in the use of English Language.
- Maintain a valid profession indemnity cover of not less that kes 1,000,000/= over the period of clinical training.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit three copies of their documents with curriculum vitae(CV) to:
School of Graduate Studies,
Private Mail Bag,
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. See advert here.
Application Deadline: All application documents should be received no later than 31st July 2020.