M&E System Business Manager Job at Plan International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Plan International.
As part of the Monitoring Evaluation Research and Learning (MERL) team, the primary role of the M&E System Business Analyst is to understand, maintain and support the Salesforce, Taroworks and OpenFN platforms, known as the “M&E System” from an M&E functional and utilisation perspective. You will be key in ensuring successful utilisation, adoption and functional deployment, maintenance, and ongoing use of the System, aligned to Plan’s M&E frameworks and operating standards and procedures.
Through Programme Y.O.D.A. (Your Organisation’s Data and Analytics), we are changing our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution; revising our processes and working practices in relation to Finance, Grants, Programmes and Projects, and Supply Chain; and have developed a new Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) solution.
As part of Programme Y.O.D.A. you will work closely with the other functional teams that are responsible for components in order to deliver a final end-to-end solution that includes business-approved MERL functionality. In addition, you will be expected to support users in the live PMERL environment as well, including developing custom reports or dashboards as well as support in data analysis on PMERL data.
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- Proven experience of supporting M&E and/or Salesforce/Force.com systems in a large and matrix organisation.
- Knowledge of Monitoring & Evaluation operations, principles, practices and processes.
- Experienced in the use of reporting tools to develop standard and ad hoc reports.
- Experience in setting metrics and analytics and the ability to analyse data for operational and strategic decision making.
- Experienced in providing support to users of complex systems at varying levels of competency.
- Customer focused and strong stakeholder & user management skills.
- Excellent understanding and application of MS Excel.
- Must be adaptable and able to work independently on multiple tasks, prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and robust problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail; accurate and observant.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.