Medical Representative Job at Nestle… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nestle.
Nestlé Kenya Limited was established in 1967 and is wholly owned by the Nestlé Group. Nestlé Kenya plays a strategic role as part of the Nestlé Equatorial African Region. The Nairobi factory supplies products to the local market, in addition to exporting to some EAC, COMESA, and European markets.
- Ensure increased advocacy towards Nestle Infant Nutrition and Maternal products and Nestle Nutrition services, when detailing to HCP’s and calling in HCI, through applying the acquired skills.
- Incorporating the knowledge of Nestle and competitor products, the territory dynamics and HCP profile in the discussion with the HCP and also contribute to long-term, mutually beneficial relationships during these interactions.
- Manage the assigned territory as per the requirements and guidelines set for Master data management/ HCP classification/ HCP and HCI segmentation, master schedule planning, HCP call rate, call strike rate, HCP surveys and gathering of data for insights that can drive the marketing- and territory action plans.
- The creation and execution of a territory-specific action plan to contribute to the outputs required by the national- and regional business plans.
- Dietetics Qualification or Bachelor’s Degree/ with Physiology as a Major.
- At least 2 years experience as a Medical Delegate or similar position.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Dietetics or bachelor’s degree in Physiology.
- 2 years experience in a similar.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 18th November 2021.