Ministry of Health MOHCC Nursing Portal – enurse.zimrbf.org | Where you can log in and check your application status.
The overall purpose of the Ministry of Health and Child Care is to promote the health and quality of life of the people of Zimbabwe. In pursuing this, the Ministry of Health and Child Care is committed to:
The Ministry of Health and Child Care seeks to achieve equity in Health by targeting resources and programmes to the most vulnerable and needy in our society.
1.2 Primary Health Care
The Primary Health Care approach will be the main strategy for health development.
1.3 Priority Health Issues
Priority Health problems will be identified and resources will be targeted to alleviating those problems.
1.4 Quality Programmes
The Ministry will seek to provide high quality care which is accessible and appropriate.
1.5 Health Promotion Programmes
These will emphasize on Health promotion and disease prevention. In summary the Ministry of Health and Child Care aims:
- To keep as many people as possible in good Health in the Community.
- To provide appropriate quality services for those needing care in the community.
- To provide high quality hospital services at the appropriate level for those requiring that form of treatment and care.
The management of the Ministry of Health MOHCC has created the MOHCC Nursing Portal. At MOHCC Nursing Portal, Applicants can access Application Status, Check Updates, Submit Credentials or other services.
HOW TO LOGIN TO MOHCC ENURSE PORTAL
To access the Ministry of Health (MOHCC) Portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit: E-NURSE PORTAL
- Navigate and click on ‘LOGIN’
- Enter National Identity Card Number
- Enter Password
- Click on ‘LOGIN’
- +263 4 798555/60
- [email protected]
- Kaguvi Building, 4th Floor
Central Avenue, Harare