The Mitchell College Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Mitchell College Admission has released the list of requirements for admission into the institution.
Mitchell College Admission & Requirements
Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Students who wish to attend Mitchell College to earn a degree, whether a new student, transfer student, full time, or part time must apply for admission. All applicants must submit:
- Application for Fall 2022 via Unique Minds Application or the Common App! Apply here.
- Official High School Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation – additional recommendations are welcome
- Official College or University Transcripts – transfer students only
Note: Mitchell College is a “test optional” school. Standardized test scores are not required!
- A translated copy of secondary (or higher secondary) schoolwork if originals are not in English. See www.wes.org for credential evaluation.
- Documentation of English language proficiency. If English is not your first language, you must submit official documentation of English language proficiency. Mitchell College will accept one of the following as documentation of proficiency. The score submission must come from your guidance office or testing service.
- TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL) exam – a score of at least 71 on the IBT is required;
- English Language School (ELS) – an official score report based on completion of a program;
- SAT or ACT examination – An official score report of the Critical Reading and Writing components of the SAT or ACT exam;
- Advanced Placement International English Language Exam (APIEL) – a score of 3 or higher is required to be considered for admission.
- Note: Mitchell College’s reference number for the TOEFL and the SAT exam is 3528; ACT is 0572.
Mitchell College Contact
Address: 437 Pequot Avenue
New London, CT 06320