MMU Intake 2020/2021 – Application Forms.
This article contains information on the Mountains of the Moon University (MMU) Application Forms and 2020 Application procedure and deadline.
Mountains of the Moon University (MMU) Application Guidelines
- Hard copies of application forms are obtainable from Finance Revenue Section at the Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal or from any of our information centers across the country after payment of an application fee to the University Account in Centenary, UBA, Stanbic or KCB Bank using Mountains of the Moon University paying-in-bank slips.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from our website below
- Postgraduate application form costs UGX. 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and the US. $ 20 dollars (International Applicants).
- The undergraduate application form is at a cost of UGX. 30,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US.$ 20 dollars (International Applicants)
- International Students can pay application fees through International Money Order. This can be done at any Money-Gram agent closest to you or any other convenient way. Inquiries can be made by phone: +256 (0) 483-660382 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed application forms should be returned to the Office of the Registrar Academic at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal and must be accompanied by relevant certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts or can be posted through the address below:
Mountains of the Moon University
Office of the Registrar Academics
P.O. Box 837, Fort- Portal – Uganda, East Africa.
Tel: (+256) 483- 660390
Mountains of the Moon University (MMU) Application Forms
- Prospective students should CLICK HERE to download the undergraduate application form.
- Prospective students should CLICK HERE to download the postgraduate application form.