MOHCC January 2021 Intake – Application Form | Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) January 2021 Intake.
Applications for the three-year Diploma in Registered General Nurse Training to be conducted by the Ministry of Health and Child Health Care (MOHCC) are invited from suitably qualified holders of the following qualifications;
- A minimum of 5 “O” Level subjects with passes in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject and two others (that exclude practical subjects such as Fashion and Fabrics, Metal Work, Graphic Art, and Woodwork) at Grade C or better obtained from not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted.
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (30) years on the date of commencement of training which is 04/01/2021.
NB: Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 30 years by 04 January 2021.
MOHCC JANUARY 2021 INTAKE APPLICATION
Interested applicants for MOHCC January 2021 Intake should proceed to apply following the steps below:
- Go to MOHCC Application: www.mohcc.gov.zw
- Navigate and click on the “e-nurse” link.
- Register on the portal to complete the application form.
- Complete the document(s) provided with relevant qualifications.
NOTE: Please, you must not forget the registration ID number and the password.
MOHCC JANUARY 2021 APPLICATION FEES
The cost of accessing the Electronic Application Form is $100 ZWL and applicants should follow the instructions on the website for payment (No additional payments are required as this is the only fee to be paid).
MOHCC INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS
Shortlisted candidates are expected to present the following at the interview:
- Original and Certified Copies of Birth Certificate.
- National Identity Card.
- Ordinary Level Certificates.
- Marriage Certificate where applicable.
- Advanced Level Certificate if attained.
- 2 Passport Size Pictures with the applicant’s name at the back.
Submission of two references of which one must be from the Headmaster of the school where the “0” Level Examinations were undertaken will be required from the selected candidates. Manual verification of the academic and identification certificates will be done on the day of interviews.
- The invitations for interviews which will be held at specified interview venues will be through the MOHCC eRecruitment Platform.
- Only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.
- Successful candidates will be informed via the MOHCC Electronic Platform and are required to have a satisfactory Medical Examination conducted by a Government Medical Officer.
- Accepted candidates will be deployed to where training posts exist throughout the country.
- The application is made electronically and there are no application forms on sale; The Ministry does not advertise through any other media except the newspaper. The Public is hereby informed and warned that none of the Schools of Nursing will be recruiting directly; Applicants who submit more than one application and get involved in Soliciting will be disqualified, and NO THIRD PARTIES HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO RECRUIT ON BEHALF OF MOHCC.
MOHCC JANUARY 2021 INTAKE CLOSING DATE: 27th November 2020.