Monitoring And Evaluation Assistant Job at Catholic Medical Mission Board… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Catholic Medical Mission Board.
- Support the M&E Officer to provide leadership and accountability in the management of the M&E function within the project and support implementation of the project work
- Support the continued operationalization of the project’s M&E system and structures for internal and external audiences that guide effective decision-making by the project team
- Support project reporting process to internal CMMB’s systems locally and globally, donors and government including preparation of monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual progress reports as well as data audits and responding donor
- Conduct regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by the project team and verify the accuracy of reporting
- Build the capacity of the project team and support them an inaccurate collection of performance data, data capture, analysis, utilization, and
- Lead and strengthen quality control of data to assure the integrity of data for analysis, tracking, and
- Work closely with the project teams to initiate effective work plan and burn rate tracking measures to routinely assess and provide feedback on the progress of delivery of key project
- Contribute to the development and adoption of a framework for proper documentation and effective maintenance of records for projects initiatives that ensure processes, activities and statistics are well captured and records kept in line with established policy and protocols.
- Contribute to resource mobilization initiatives through the provision of appropriate data and information as might be required for the development of concept papers and proposals.
- Ensure a working environment of mutual trust, respect, and care with other staff, encouraging effective teamwork with staff members.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Social sciences, or related.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning within a Public Health focused.
- You have Practical experience in use of data analysis tools like STATA or SPSS and advanced.
- You can design M &E tools, surveys, surveillance systems.
- You have experience with data form design, collection, and data entry.
- You have experience with data management and analysis.
- You are an excellent analytical and detail-oriented individual with experience in data.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- You have demonstrated the ability to train and build capacity both at the individual and team levels.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021.