Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at North Star Alliance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at North Star Alliance.
- Ensures that all data collection processes, used for internal and/or external purposes are aligned with the organization’s as well as project goals and priorities.
- Identifies and recommends cost-effective strategies for enhancing North Star Alliance’s data collection, tracking and management capacity, including providing training and technical assistance.
- Implement established standards for data reporting and ensure that reports are produced and disseminated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides regular guidance, technical assistance and training to staff in support of data collection, tracking and utilization activities.
- Works with management to inform, design and promote linkages between data collection and utilization with program design, operations, assessment, and quality control for the purpose of performance improvement.
- Carry out Routine Data Quality Assessments (RDQA) and follow up for necessary system strengthening
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager from time to time.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Social Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation/ Statistics/ Research with previous project management experience in public health.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- 3 years experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Proven experience in research, project planning and risk management.
- Experience in data entry, analysis, and reporting required.
- Ability to communicate sophisticated technical information into accessible and meaningful information for use in decision-making and program improvement.
- Experience in applied evaluation and data tracking and utilization to inform program improvement required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to east.af[email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021.