Muteesa I Royal University (MRU) Intake 2021/2022 – Application Form
This article contains information on the Muteesa I Royal University (MRU) Application Forms and 2021/2022 Application procedure and deadline.
Muteesa I Royal University (MRU) Application Form 2021/2022
Normally, MRU application forms are readily available on the school admission portal. Click HERE to access the online admission portal.
Muteesa I Royal University (MRU) Application Procedure
Muteesa I Royal University, MRU offers undergraduate courses at Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
- Application forms are online at admissions.mru.ac.ug and one fills the form as per the instructions, one then gets a reference number to the gazette banks (Centenary, Stanbic, DFCU and GT) with which to pay the application fee i.e. 40,000/-
- After paying an application fee, the applicant reports to any of the designated Campuses or centers with copies of the O’ Level and A ‘Level results.
- The admissions office files the candidates’ requests waiting for the admissions board to formally consider the applicants and admit them on the right study programmes/courses.
- The Admissions Office then pins the list of successful applicants on the designated study programmes and also takes the initiative to inform the successful applicants by either mail or phone contact.
- It is at this time that applicants visit Academic Registrar’s office for Admission Letters as considered by the Admissions Board.
- Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.