Nursing School Librarian Job at PCEA Kikuyu Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at PCEA Kikuyu Hospital.
P.C.E.A Kikuyu Hospital is Owned by the Presbyterian Church of East Africa, (P.C.E.A.). The Presbyterian Church Hospital at Kikuyu is one of the oldest hospitals in Kenya, having been founded in 1908 by Scottish Missionaries, led by Dr. Arthur, who moved up-country from Kibwezi.
- Selecting, developing, cataloging, and classifying library resources.
- Using library systems and specialist computer applications.
- Ensuring that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users.
- Managing budgets and resources.
- Supporting research and learning users.
- Classify and catalog items according to content and purpose.
- Prepare, store, and retrieve classification and catalog information, lecture notes, or other information related to stored documents.
- Diploma in Library Management and Information Studies from a recognized.
- At least 1-year experience in Library or Information.
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of databases and the internet.
- Team working and management skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.