Office Administrator Job at Mindray… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mindray.
Founded in 1991, Mindray is one of the leading global providers of medical devices and solutions. Firmly committed to our mission of “advance medical technologies to make healthcare more accessible”, we are dedicated to innovation in the fields of Patient Monitoring & Life Support, In-Vitro Diagnostics, and Medical Imaging systems.
- Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other business documents and manage an effective filing system.
- Fixed asset control and record update and handle all office-related service providers issues, including arranging general office maintenance/cleaning, purchasing stationery and office supplies, inventory, security system.
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangement, visa application and apartment management of Chinese expatriates.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings, conferences, functions, events, training and various company activities and collect Mindray and its partners’ marketing activities materials (words, photos, videos).
- Attendance management： assist in handling entry and exit procedures and document signing including arranging interview candidates to visit if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Business or Administration or related discipline is preferred.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills, fluent Chinese or experience with Chinese companies is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration, proactive in standardizing and implementing company policy.
- Eager to learn new things and explore yourself.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.