Office Manager Job at Baker Hughes… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Baker Hughes.
Baker Hughes is a leading energy technology company. We design, manufacture and service transformative technologies to help take energy forward.
- Supporting one or a group of managers, including calendar/diary management, etc
- Managing the office & Coordinating Transportation.
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures, and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to a project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 months to complete and results are seen immediately
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED).
- Have at least 4 years of experience in business management
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have excellent all-around communication skills.
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021.