Are you looking for information on how to access the Oregon Health & Science University library? Do you want to work on your project? If yes, you are welcome to read this article. This page will help you access the library; you can check it out.
With this library, you can access numerous resources such as databases, journals, ebooks, materials, etc. You can carry out other activities such as downloading, printing, borrowing books, seat reservations, accessing loans, resource downloads, and lots more.
This article will help you access the library, create an account, access interlibrary loans, and also learn about library visitation hours.
OHSU Library – Oregon Health & Science University
To access the OHSU library, follow the guide below.
- Visit the OHSU library website at
- Use the search tab to find books, journals, and other study materials.
OHSU Library Login Page
To access the OHSU library login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the OHSU Library website at www.ohsu.edu/library
- Click on “Login to my Account“
- Enter your login ID and password.
- Thereafter, click on Login to access your library dashboard.
How to Reserve a Study Room at OHSU Library
To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the OHSU Study Room Reservation Website: www.ohsu.edu/library
- Check for available rooms or seats on the website.
PLEASE NOTE: Study rooms can only be reserved 24 hours in advance.
OHSU Library Study Hours
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays
OHSU Interlibrary Loans
This service is available when the library does not have the item you are looking for and you want to borrow it from another library. All library users can apply for this service. To apply, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the OHSU Interlibrary Loan website: www.ohsu.edu/library/get-it-for-me-service
- Navigate and log in to your account to make your request.
- After the request, you will check your email for a notification about when your item or material will be available.