Operations Manager Job at Co-operative Bank of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Co-operative Bank of Kenya.
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic plans and decisions of the national executive committee;
- Oversee the overall quality service delivery by the Association to its members, partners, and stakeholders;
- Ensure smooth and effective member onboarding;
- Plan, Organise and coordinate the Association programs and activities in the country;
- Provide management direction to regional staff and representatives across the country;
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the Association’s policies, procedures, internal systems, structures, standards, and controls to improve the quality of service;
- Enforce operational risk requirements including audit reports recommendations;
- Always keep an up-to-date and accurate membership register;
- Ensure timely invoicing and annual subscription by members;
- Review and approve payments as per approved policies, procedures, and set standards;
- Ensure optimal resource allocation/utilization in the Association activities and programs;
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, and statutory requirements by regulatory bodies;
- Develop and sustain positive and proactive relationships with key education and industry stakeholders across the country;
- Always manage and maintain an accurate register of the Association’s assets;
- General office administration e.g. cleanliness, security, environment, etc;
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the position shall be made from persons who:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or its equivalent from a recognized university
- CPA (K) or its equivalent
- 5 years of practical experience in a vibrant industry association in a management position
- Membership in a recognized professional body advantage will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite