Paediatrics And Adolescents HIV Treatment Technical Lead Job at Centre for Health Solutions… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Centre for Health Solutions.
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is a local, not-for-profit organization. We understand the local context, make use of local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure we implement evidence-informed solutions and interventions to address existing and emerging public health concerns.
- Responsible for pediatrics and Adolescents program planning, coordination and implementation.
- Providing technical support in the development and implementation of project Paediatrics and Adolescents work plan.
- Provide quality technical oversight to the project team, and ensure appropriate strategies, guidance, procedures and technical support to service providers.
- Oversee initiatives that target HIV testing, linkage to treatment, retention and adherence to treatment for pediatrics and adolescents.
- Provide ongoing day-to-day mentorship and supervision for the Paediatrics and Adolescents program staff.
- Oversee capacity-building activities of program staff and service providers at CHS-supported facilities on current and new guidelines and protocols.
- Oversee implementation of continuous quality improvement initiatives to support optimal pediatric and adolescent treatment outcomes.
- Promote knowledge sharing on technical considerations and implementation approaches related to Paediatrics and Adolescents care and treatment.
- Facilitate collaborations between prevention and clinical teams to support combination prevention and treatment goals among pediatrics and Adolescents.
- Contribute to the analysis of substantive performance trends to monitor progress and initiate effective interventions.
- Minimum of a degree in Clinical Medicine and master’s in public health or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in HIV prevention and treatment programs.
- Demonstrable knowledge in pediatric and adolescent HIV programming
- Familiarity with the Kenya Health system structures, including MOH and NASCOP HIV program implementation and documentation.
- Ability to work well with the Ministry of Health, project staff, donors, sub-contractors and other partners
- Ability to identify problems, design interventions and oversee their implementation.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st October 2021.