People Operations Associate Job at Andela Company…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Andela Company.
Andela is an American company with operational campuses in Africa including Nigeria, Ghana & Kenya that identifies and develops software developers.
- People Operations Associate
- This role is responsible for providing comprehensive Employee Life Cycle Management which includes and is not limited to Pre-boarding (Background checks & pre-employment checks) Onboarding (Setting employees up on the HRIS and Facilitating onboarding sessions), Offboarding (Exit Management), Employee query management via the PeopleHelpdesk, etc.
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of local payroll, to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Maintaining Employee data on our HRIS and ensuring data integrity.
- Respond to external queries from local regulatory agencies i.e. Tax Authorities and other Local regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for Employee Confirmations, i.e. Setting up employees on Small Improvements and ensuring timely confirmations or extensions and proper documentation
- Other projects as needed.
- Minimum Two (2) years experience as an HR Generalist
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent.
- Effective working proficiency of Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets and PowerPoint/ Google Slides for adequate data reporting.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Flexible, resilient, comfortable with ambiguity and adapt easily to change.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.