Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical Technician Job at Dovey Pharma Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Dovey Pharma Limited.
Dovey Pharma deals in prescription Medications, medicine cabinets, Vitamins & supplements, personal care, beauty & skincare, sexual health, veterinary products, Dental supplies, and travel essentials.
- Dispensing both over-the-counter drugs and prescription-only medicines.
- Preparing solutions and compounds as per prescriptions
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels: anticipating needed drugs, placing orders, removing expired drugs on the shelves.
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure medication availability by arranging for delivery of drugs to customers.
- Post transactions after-sale are it through cash, insurance, credit cards, or M-Pesa.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering customers’ questions and advising on medications.
- Maintain proper records of prescriptions, invoices for ease of reference.
- Maintain cleanliness in the assigned shelves and workspaces.
- Educate customers on proper handling of medical devices such as blood pressure monitors and glucose meters.
- Contribute to Branch success through teamwork.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution.
- Degree from a reputable institute.
- At least one 1year of experience in a retail pharmacy set-up.
- Registration with Pharmacy and poisons Board- Added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021.