Plumber II Grade AD 3 Job at Laikipia University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Laikipia University.
The University has a unique history that has evolved through different educational phases. It was started in April 1929 by a British Colonial farmer cum educationist by the name William Thomas Alfred Levet. The Institution was by then a whites’ only primary school with a large farm, which was sold to Guy Bullen in February 1959. Mr. Bullen sold it to Ministry of Agriculture in 1965. Between 1965 and 1970, the Institution served as a Large-scale Farmers training (LSFTC) college. Vision A University for valued transformation of society Mission To serve the students and society through research, education, scholarship, training, outreach and consultancy Core Values Quality Integrity Respect
- Doing minor and major repair of plumbing in the University.
- Attending to new and old building for plumbing installation of pipe fitting in the University.
- Attending to Minor and major repairs of sewer pipes in the university.
- Attending to major and minor repair of the sewer line, waste drainage and waste water pipes.
- Any Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Appointment to this post will be subject to the availability of a vacancy in the establishment
For appointment to this post, a candidate must;
- Government Trade Test III
- Exemplary work performance
- One (1) year experience in Plumbing