Principal’s Secretary Job at Mawego Technical Training Institute… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mawego Technical Training Institute.
- Maintain the diary and appointments/meetings for the Principal to ensure appointments are well planned and timely.
- Organize administration records and correspondence to ensure quick access to required information/documents.
- Ensure the availability of well-managed office services including cleaning and tidying the office to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Maintain an efficient smooth and easily accessible filing system to ensure the security of information and to limit access to unauthorized persons.
- Receive telephone calls to ensure calls are transferred to the respective office.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of office records, documents, and equipment.
- Manage office protocol and receive incoming calls, and correspondences and act as the link between principals’ offices, to ensure efficient response time to enquiries.
- Receive visitors and clients in a professional and courteous manner and direct them to the Principal/Deputy office.
- Undertake correspondence for the Principal as requested and as appropriate.
- Maintain an inventory of office equipment and supplies for the Principal and Deputy Principal offices.
- Prepare for committee meetings such as the BOG meetings
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Minimum of Diploma in Secretarial studies or.
- Shorthand III, Computerized Document processing III, Business English III, Office practice II, Commerce II, and Secretarial Duties II or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- CRB clearance certificate.
- 45 years and below.
- Three (3) years minimum working experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to:
MAWEGO TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O BOX 289 – 40222 OYUGIS
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021.