Programme Integrator Job at Tony Blair Institute for Global Change… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Tony Blair Institute for Global Change.
- Support Country Heads, Heads of Tech and their teams in the completion of initial design analyses from initial scoping through to start-up including supporting the development of agile work plans as needed.
- Advice, guide on Tech for Development objectives, programme norms, and emerging best practices
- Support country teams scoping and opportunity identification including mapping analyses, competitive assessments, and research.
- Work across relevant sectors in the Tech for Development portfolio including Health-Tech, Ag-Tech, Climate/Green-Tech, Digital ID, and E-Government
- Work closely with Tech for Development Sector Heads (e.g. Head of HealthTech) to support technical input into critical initial stages and to research and develop new insights which directly meet the evolving needs of initiative teams.
- In new countries for TBI, play a hands-on role in facilitating opportunity scoping and relationship-building to enable the expansion of the Tech for Development programme across all sectors including developing presentations for new country clients and senior government officials
- Contribute to capturing/sharing/incorporating lessons learned across countries in the regional and global Tech for Development portfolio to improve the quality of our work, and support the evolution of tools, templates, and guides.
- Support the engagement of external consultants working with Country Heads and their teams, or Central team for new presence countries, to manage TORs and deliverables.
- Experience as an advisor or project manager in a consulting firm, foundation/NGO, or private sector organization supervising and executing across multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Experience with international development, public sector advisory, and technology for development programming
- Demonstratable strength in project management, structured problem solving, top-down communication, and portfolio thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, from the executive office and ministerial levels through to technical level, and who is adept at speaking to senior leadership, knows how to navigate ambiguous environments and is comfortable at managing up and beyond hierarchy.
- Experience developing executive and senior-level briefings for internal and external audiences
- Experience in maintaining dashboards to facilitate nimble performance tracking and coordination
- Experience in working in entrepreneurial and matrixed environments and who is comfortable working in ambiguity while closely collaborating with global functional and geographic teams.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.