Project Associate at Lami… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Lami.
We are transforming and democratizing insurance with our powerful platform solution. Our technology allows you to easily integrate any type of coverage into your enterprise.
- Assist in gathering the needs to identify or specify the scope of the project ( business requirements, technical requirements,…)
- Coordinate the realization of the project charter and the business case
- Identify and formalize the exact perimeter of the project
- Describe the work methodology (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Assist in organising project governance
- Describe the customer journey and ensure its feasibility
- Describe the business requirements with the support of the IT team.
- Prepare the roll out planning
- Track progress, manage the involvement of the project’s team
- Formalize the expected deliverables
- Assist in setting up the project activity reports
- Organizing the various contacts with the project’s process owner.
- Proactively analysing problems and risks in order to eliminate any obstacles
- Take responsibility for managing the project from A to Z
- Write the specifications for the IT teams
- Define the testing strategy
- Participate actively in tests
- Support the delivery of products and initiatives using different practices practices and by serving as project manager for assigned teams
- Organize roadmaps, timelines and review meetings for broad consumption.
- Support a culture of continuous learning through the establishment of consistent retros, post-mortems, and team health metrics
- Formalise the status of the project and ensure that there is a good common understanding
- Ensuring that management is kept well informed of the project’s progress
- Organize follow-up and coordination meetings
- Writing and publishing reports
- Organizing structured feedback to the project sponsor
- Provide input into resource planning and allocation in coordination with the relevant teams
- Develop a strong understanding of our internal tools to optimize for efficiency, productivity, and team morale
- Be the team champion to ensure team alignment, advocate product and be the subject matter expert for our internal tools
Qualifications & skills
- 1-2 years of Project Management experience with proven expertise in Agile methodologies, concepts, practices, and standards
- Experience using software development and team collaboration tools like Confluence & JIRA
- Experience managing projects for teams across many countries
- Ability to respond to changing requirements
- Must be comfortable working both as part of a team and independently – includes ability to set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and follow through on assignments with minimal direction. This role requires high EQ, ability to take ownership, and the ability to understand when escalation is needed
- A strong interest in our mission
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as person will be responsible for communication and updates internally and with external partners.
- Critical and analytical mind
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Organisational and planning skills
- Result-oriented, and customer satisfaction is your priority
- Openness to and management of change
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude