Project Officer Job at Finn Church Aid… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Finn Church Aid.
- Engage and sensitize stakeholders on the project objectives.
- Develop selection criteria for targeting of beneficiaries in a participatory approach
- Conduct rapid needs assessment, community mobilization, registration and verification/validation of the most vulnerable Households affected by drought
- Ensure that project planned activities are implemented in full compliance with FCA and donor standards and guidelines;
- Provide technical support during the implementation of the project activities.
- Work closely with technical sectors (NDMA, Ministry of Interior, CSG and other agencies) in the targeted Sub-counties for effective planning, coordination and implementation of the project to avoid duplication.
- Represent FCA in the CSG and other County Coordination meetings and Technical working groups.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with project stakeholders.
- Liaise with the finance team in budget implementation for the Project.
- Ensure the project is implemented in accordance to the approved budgets
- Work closely with Finance Department to track financial transactions from FCA to service providers and beneficiaries and put in place reconciliation systems.
- Utilize existing structures such as relief committees to establish CRM/complaints help desk in the target location
- Training of CRM/help desk members on accountability, PSEA principles etc. in the target location
- Set up monitoring, accountability systems to review and address findings and recommendations on monthly basis.
- Document lessons and share best practices to different stakeholders.
- Conduct cash distribution and post-distribution monitoring
- Ensure regular project activity reports are generated and shared internally.
- Ensure internal control systems are in placed to identify and manage potential risks associated with unconditional cash transfer.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in the fields of: Social Science, Development studies, or related field.
- At least three years of experience in Cash Based Programming including conducting Cash Feasibility Assessment, Market Assessment, Designing and implementing of cash based projects.
- Previous experience in cash & food assistance in fragile context will be an added advantage
- Experience in engaging with donors, private sector players, government agencies, INGOs among others
- Strong evidence of good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in setting up functioning CRMs, monitoring and accountability systems
- Highly flexible and organized, able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team in a high-pressure environment while adhering to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility, ability to coordinate and build consensus.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th February 2022.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461