PVC Welding Machine Operator at Tarpo Industries… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at .
We are Tarpo. A tightly knit family so passionate about helping you deliver a successful event. We take joy in your success and we know you depend on us. So we are here, for your event, like your best friend always is! We’re not bragging about our qualifications and experience because we’ve been around so long, it’s no longer what defines us. We work within the realms of practicality and safety before anything else. We deal with events so large, there’s only one of us in the world that plans our logistics like we do, performs like we do and smiles like we do. We do events. Outdoor events to be precise. Tents mainly, but we have a few ideas up our sleeves from time to time. For a company that spent years in the tented camp industry, you’d think we’d know what portability and practicality are. You’re right. We do know! Our mobile luxury camping equipment can create the perfect bush wedding, outdoor conference, team building, retreat … and we can accommodate all 400 of you. Glamping… so you can breathe the fresh air and still feel like you’re at home!
We are looking to recruit technically competent machine operators for our PVC High-Frequency Welding Workshop.
- Operate the PVC welding machines to join appropriate materials to job or project specifications.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and daily checks on machines.
- Maintain cost and quality related data and documents
- Support the production team in resource and project planning
- Submit daily and monthly reports
Key Role Requirements:
- Excellent mathematical abilities
- Ability to work long-hours to support the delivery of urgent projects
Minimum Experience and Skills
- Previous experience of using a high-frequency PVC welding machine
- Excellent verbal and written English with professional etiquette
- Strong people skills
- Natural problem solver for delivering customer satisfaction
- Hands-on Team player
Desired Experience and Skills
- Machine maintenance experience
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021