Regional Sales Training Lead (Eldoret, Kisii) at M-Kopa Solar… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at M-Kopa Solar.
M-KOPA’s mission is to make high quality energy affordable to everyone. OUR GROWTH SO FAR… M-KOPA has connected more than 400,000 homes in Kenya,Tanzania and Uganda to solar power with over 550 new homes being added every day.
Training and development:
- Support creation of relevant annual Learning and Development /training calendar through training needs surveys, assessments, reports and feedback survey.
- Define training out comes to stake holders and ensure all activities are focused on these out comes.
- Designing appropriate business impactful trainings or learning and development actions that support achievement of business objectives.
- Deliver high impact trainings that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
- Drive learning transfer and deploy performance support where possible to teams in the field.
- Document results of trainings delivered.
- Achieve 90% and 85% Satisfaction levels, and make sure that all teams are sufficiently trained and up skilled in order to efficiently perform their roles.
Direct Sales Representative (DSR) Recruitment and Retention :
- Schedule orientations and related training events for teams and staff attached to sales.
- Observe sales encounters and determine the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams.
- Ensure timely registration of all newly trained DSR. Help remove blockers and demotivating factors for DSR, creating an enabling environment for DSR support and performance.
- Provide regular candid feedback to Sales teams and other support teams on areas of great work and areas of improvement in DSR support.
- Work towards improved pass rates per cohort.
- Ensure DSR retention within your control and keeping track of DSR exits and ensure monthly system clean up, tracking of active and inactive DSR, coaching for performance improvement or understanding of DSR issues.
- Coordinate project and pilot set up with project teams.
- Ensure processes, product, project/ pilots training e.g. new product roll out, price and process changes, FSE, TV Parties are done timely and, in a cost, effective manner.
- Make sure that the teams in the field and other areas are 90 percent skilled, informed, and trained before rolling out of new projects / pilots, product or processes.
- Development and creation of up to date training material to enable delivery of good quality training, engaging suppliers of trainings and skills transfer.
- Training and Coaching for productivity DSR/FSM/SE
- Conduct coaching calls, learning and development interventions like, talks and quizzes as part of engagement and productivity of the field teams.
- Ensure teams are well equipped and up to date with all company information, new processes, ideas, issues, through regular communications.
Qualification and Experience
- At least 2 years working experience in sales environment or related role.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Industry trend and customers; requirements with a proven track record in meeting and achieving sales targets beyond expectations.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships at all organizational levels.
- Should have presentation, negotiation and prospecting skills.
- Should be creative, independent and have the motivation for sales.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Data analysis.
- Should be self-motivated & able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.