Research Assistant Intern Job at African Institute for Development Policy…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at African Institute for Development Policy.
- Research Assistant Intern
- Under the supervision of the project M&E lead, the intern will support activities related to study population sampling, data collection, analysis, and report writing and dissemination.
- Support the implementation of the HIGH-Res programme mid-term evaluation study data collection, analysis, and report writing (a three-country study).
- The intern must have a Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, population studies, development studies, or equivalent.
- One to two years of practical experience in project management.
- Demonstrable experience planning and undertaking fieldwork, qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and report writing.
- Experience in working and interacting with the government including high-ranking government officials a plus.
- Experience writing policy briefs and other policy products and publishing in journals plus.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2021.