Restaurant Supervisors Job at CJs’ Restaurants…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available CJs’ Restaurants.
CJs’ Restaurants is a fully-fledged restaurant specializing in delivering a relaxed and memorable dining experience. We’re currently in 12 locations; 3 in Nairobi, 8 in Kampala, and 1 in Entebbe.
Each location features a unique ambiance with tasteful décor, specially designed for your comfort. To make you feel more at home, we’ve carefully selected a unique theme for each location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures established for the restaurant are followed each shift
- Conduct shift briefings to ensure restaurant activities and operations requirements are known.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions for food and equipment are completed in each shift.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensuring that all steps of services as outlined in training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
- Interact positively with guests promoting restaurants’ services.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during busy restaurant days, serving as a role model for the staff and other restaurant employees.
- Ensuring that the Basic Food Safety is adhered to on a daily basis by all members of staff
- Customer-oriented, Effective Management skills and In-depth knowledge of hospitality operations.
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, negotiation, and organization skills.
- Ability to motivate, coach, mentor employees to bring out productivity and cohesion in the restaurant.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances, and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th October 2021.