Rockview University(RU) 2020/2021 Fees Structure
The Management of Rockview University(RU) has officially released the fee structure for the 2020/2021 programmes offered at the university.
The following is the Rockview University(RU) Undergraduate programmes and their respective tuition fees:
|Diploma in Education||K1 950 per Term|
|Diploma in Teaching Methodology||K1 450 per Term|
|Diploma in Nursing||K4 150 per Semester|
|Bachelor of Arts (Fulltime)||K2 350 per Term|
|Bachelor of Arts (Distance)||K2 350 per Term|
|Bachelor of Science (Fulltime)||K2 550 per Term|
|Bachelor of Science (Distance)||K 2550 per Term|
|Master’s Degree (General-Distance)||K3 950 per Stage|
|Master’s Degree (Executive MBA)||K7 950 per Stage|
|PhD Degree (Distance)||K7 150 per Stage|
- Rockview University offers up to 100% Bursary.
- Bursaries offered are not Loans – You are not required to pay back.
- Bursaries are available to all study programmes: (PhD, Masters, Bachelors and Diploma).
- Bursaries are available to both school leavers and those in other professionals.
- Our degrees make you employable and innovate.
Rockview University would like to inform all successful applicants that payments can only be made after one has received a student number. If you did not receive one please ensure that you pass through the university with your particulars before making any payments.