SACCO Manager Job at Co-operative Bank of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Co-operative Bank of Kenya.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, the job holder will be responsible for day to day SACCO operations including but not limited to:
- The implementation of and adherence to the prescribed policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensuring that systems have been established to facilitate efficient operations and communication.
- Ensuring that strategies are developed and employed to facilitate the achievement of targets and objectives.
- Overseeing Human Resource Management and Development.
- Keeping minutes of all general meetings and meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Advising the Board of Directors in formulating, preparing, and implementing long-term policies and programs of the society through board papers and technical reports as appropriate.
- Performing such other duties as may be directed by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance-related field or its equivalent, preferably B. Com/BBM (Finance/Accounting).
- A minimum Accounting professional of CPA (K).
- A Diploma in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a reputable Sacco or other related Financial institution.
- Recent Certified Certificate of good conduct. (Police Clearance)
- Current Tax Compliance Certificate.
- A CV that contains current mobile contacts, email address and three references one preferably from the current or former employer.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should submit their CV, copies of relevant documents, and Applications by clicking here to apply.
Application Deadline: 19th November 2021.