The Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal Login – How to access The Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal.
If you are searching for how to access the Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal, you are welcome to this page. We have published how to access your portal below.
- Founded in 1963 as an independent, Catholic University by the Most Reverend Walter W. Curtis, Bishop of the Diocese of Bridgeport
- The first Catholic University in America to be led and staffed by lay people
- Contemporary in spirit and thinking and rooted in the liberal arts and Catholic intellectual traditions, with a mission to educate the whole person while preparing students to lead and serve in the world today
Sacred Heart University is pleased to announce the activation of the Online Learning portal for both old and newly admitted students of the institution.
Who can access the Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal
- Newly Admitted Students
- Returning Students
- Staff and Admin
What You can do on the Portal
You can carry out the following on the portal:
- Examinations and lots more.
Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal Login
- Visit the Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal Page.
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Click on ‘login’
- You will be able to access the portal when you enter your correct login details. If you have forgotten your password, kindly click on the forgot password link and reset your password.
- The portal is safe and secure, and you can access it 24 hours a day.
Sacred Heart University Online Learning Portal Password Reset
If you have forgotten your password, you can also reset the password on the Online Learning portal. Simply click on forgot password on the login page and follow the instructions on the page to reset your password.
If you are having issues with your portal, you can use the contact details below to contact the institution.
Sacred Heart University Contact
Address: 5151 Park Avenue