Safety Health & Environment Site Manager Job at Limited Liability Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Limited Liability Company.
- Carrying out AINM investigations if/when required
- Issuing TBTs
- Maintaining Training Matrix
- Identifying areas for improvements
- Preparing for customer audits
- Implementing UK Docks HSE Policy & Procedures
- Review new legislation regarding safety, health, and environment for any impact on daily activities
- Co-ordinate monthly HSE Committee meetings
- Advise where required on HSE & identify potential issues
- Carry out HSE inductions
- Co-ordinate the generic and task-specific Risk Assessments
- Arrange internal instruction and information sessions
- Liaise with Subcontract Safety personnel and monitor on-site Subcontractors
- Monitor hazardous waste disposal & maintains records of all waste disposals
- Investigate corrective actions arising from the environmental incidents.
- Proven experience as a site safety manager.
- In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA General/ Construction) and procedures.
- NEBOSH Construction will be preferred.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- Experience in writing reports for health and safety.
- Mombasa residence is preferred
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021.