Sales Executive at Randox…How to Apply.
Randox is an international clinical diagnostic solutions company with sales and distribution agreements in 130 countries. Established in 1982, Randox have carved out an impressive role within the clinical diagnostics industry. Randox is a market leader in the diagnostics field. The key focus of the company is to “revolutionise healthcare by continuously improving diagnostic solutions.” This is confirmed by the fact that 28% of total annual revenue is reinvested in research. 185 highly trained and specialised R&D scientists work to revolutionise healthcare on a global scale. Randox develop, manufacture and market high quality diagnostic reagents and equipment for laboratory medicine. The range of products includes, Biochip Array Technology, clinical chemistry analysers and reagents, quality control materials and schemes and an extensive life science portfolio. Randox Laboratories continuously manufacture products of the highest quality and customer service is excellent, with round-the-clock access to information and advice. Randox are innovative and reliable with an outstanding ability to improve the diagnostic market, making patient diagnosis quicker and easier.
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team in East & Central Africa.
The role will involve the sale and promotion of the Randox Food Diagnostics product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox in Africa. As a Sales Executive, you will visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop relationships, promote our products and increase sales.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Managing key relations with our current customer base of Food businesses
- Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required
- Meeting specified and agreed sales targets for new business as well as existing customers
- Ensuring all current end users within the relevant territory are visited, driving new products into this channel
- Creating and sending sales proposals/quotations
- Supporting tender proposals, following up on new tenders
This is a home-office position. The candidate will ideally be based in Nairobi, Kenya and the successful applicant will be required to travel extensively throughout East & Central Africa.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business related discipline
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- A valid driving licence.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 12th April, 2021