Sales Representatives at AAR Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at AAR Insurance.
AAR Insurance is a licensed financial services provider in Kenya and a member of the Association of Kenya Insurers (AKI) with presence across the country through its intensive branch and broker network.
We are a leading underwriter in the medical insurance Industry in East and Central Africa. We seek to recruit experienced, independent and result-oriented Sales Representatives to help sell the company products. The vacancies are available in Nairobi, Machakos and Thika.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representative
- To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
- Customer relationship and management
- Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
- To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
- Establishing and maintaining client based leads
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
- Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- 25 years old or above.
- College graduates preferred but professional training will be considered
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- Package will include attractive commissions and incentives.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 October. 2021