Scaling & Innovation Expert/Senior Expert Job at International Livestock Research Institute… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Livestock Research Institute.
- Coordinate overall implementation of the scaling efforts (all tracks) provided to CGIAR Initiatives where ILRI plays a key role.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation of the scaling efforts, including supporting possible synergies across the Initiatives.
- Lead activities to ensure high-quality delivery of scaling and innovation services.
- Support the development of a proposal to mobilize resources for innovation and scaling activities of the selected CGIAR initiatives.
- Update/establish workflows operationalized in the ILRI scaling framework.
- Support initiative leads and ILRI Impact at Scale ([email protected]) program leader in engaging with ILRI management, CGIAR units and initiatives and other key stakeholders on scaling topics.
- Establish and maintain productive relations with CGIAR research and innovation managers.
- Master’s degree in administrative and Business Sciences, Social Sciences, or Humanities. PhD in a relevant area is a plus.
- Project Management Certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years (expert) or 10 years (senior expert) professional experience in scaling, project management, stakeholder, or innovation management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and network skills.
- Experience in Africa or Asia in agricultural settings.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Strong digital skills, including proficiency in presentation, project management and collaboration tools.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 25th November 2021.