Scrintal Scholarships Programme 2021 – How to Apply.
The scholarship aims to support the students;
- Financially to ease the burden of tuition fees, study materials, living expenses and miscellaneous costs of being a student
- Academically by providing free access to Scrintal to ease creating a structure in the study process
- Socially by giving exclusive access to Scrintal community.
- Being an enrolled student at the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s level) during the 2021/2022 study period.
- Students from all study fields, universities, colleges, and geographical locations are welcome to apply. Scrintal encompasses this broad eligibility criterion to promote equal opportunity for all students globally.
- 250 USD financial aid.
- 3-month Premium Trinka Membership (grammar and language correction tool for academic and technical writing)
- Premium usage of Scrintal’s product for the entire study period.
- Access to the Scrintal webinars and community events on productivity and study techniques.
- Continuous mentorship from the Scrintal team in career planning, entrepreneurship, and academic life.
- The application is carried out through the application form on this page > scrintal.com/scholarship
- By filling in the application form, you automatically join the Scrintal waitlist.
- Passionate presentation of one’s study area
- Creative and unique answer on innovation idea or dream solution in one’s study area.
- A solid plan on how to use the scholarship.
When is the scholarship awarded?
January 25th 2022.
The selection process will be conducted by a selection committee consisting of:
How to Apply
All the interested participants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 25th December 2021.