Senior Accountant (East Africa) Job at Danaher… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Danaher.
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C. The company designs manufacture and market professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.
- Works with the external provider to review all entries and upload the trial balance onto SAP.
- Ensures accuracy of Sales and cost of goods sold reporting.
- Supports the monthly close in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of statutory financials and adhering to closing deadlines.
- Performs Balance Sheet reconciliations, preparation of flux analysis with relevant comments.
- Works with the external provider to ensure tax compliance for all taxes – filing accuracy and adherence to corporate and statutory deadlines.
- Ensures proper accounting for indirect taxes and customs in partnership with relevant external consultants ensuring compliance in the Bonded Warehouse transactions.
- Monitors Days Sales Outstanding and Account Receivables aging by the customer; implement actions required for best collection results and resolutions.
- Supports the EMEA Finance strategy of Operational Excellence and Continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of work experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Qualified accountant – CPA (K) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Registered with the relevant professional body (ICPAK).
- Audit firm experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.