Senior HR Advisor Job at Ipas Africa…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ipas Africa.
IPAS AFRICA is located in Nairobi, Kenya, and is part of the Outpatient Care Centers Industry. IPAS AFRICA ALLIANCE has 25 total employees across all of its locations and generates $7.41 million in sales (USD).
- Senior HR Advisor
- Works closely with country directors to lead and provide technical expertise and guidance in Human Resources.
- Responsible for supporting all of Africa Alliance’s country programs in meeting recruitment needs and supporting the induction of selected individuals.
- Prepares annual staff and consultant contracts, tracking and managing renewals or terminations as may be necessary.
- Managing the HR and contractual aspects of consultants hired to provide services for the Africa Alliance program.
- Supports the development of regional and country program-specific employee guidelines and handbooks.
- Supports the development and updating of benefits packages and salary benchmarking across the region, based on local markets and international NGO norms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or related field Experience.
- 8 years experience in human resources, especially in a global/multi-country context.
- Experience in security and personal safety management.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring staff and performance management related to human resource processes.
- Computer literate and familiar with implementing and using a global HRIS.
- Experience working in a global matrix organization.
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Certifications related to International Human Resource.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.