Senior Market Access Manager Job at Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative.
Purpose of the position:
- The Senior Market Access Manager will support the translation of new clinical evidence into policy and routine practice in five target countries – Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan and Uganda. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience setting up and managing public health projects in East Africa, preferably on Leishmaniasis and/or other Neglected Tropical Diseases.
- The Senior Market Access Manager will work in very close collaboration and guidance from the Ministry of Health leishmaniasis national program and respective NTD national working groups. The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya but expected to spend a significant portion of their time in Ethiopia and other countries in East Africa.
- Coordinate training and capacity-building activities collaboratively with key national institutions.
- Serve as a thought leader on product regulatory issues in East Africa, mitigating delays where necessary by facilitating communication between suppliers and buyers (e.g., WHO, national drug regulatory bodies etc).
- Provide strategic and high-quality technical assistance to the government as needed/requested, and nurture a trusted relationship with government partners based on a track record of delivering results that exceed expectations in speed and quality.
- Facilitate donor communication and manage monitoring and reporting of financial and programmatic progress.
- Support fundraising efforts to secure opportunities for broader scale-up and impact. This includes engaging in high-level interactions with governments and donors to represent the organization’s vision and pitch our tools, approaches, and interventions.
- Advanced Degree (Masters Public Health or master’s in Business Administration) or equivalent.
- Over 8 years in a senior role.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and matrix structure.
- working on public health issues, preferably leishmaniasis, and other communicable diseases.
- Prior experience working in Eastern Africa is strongly preferred.
- Experience working on new product introduction, procurement, and supply chain management in East Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461